Hanoi Old Quarter has a long history of 2000 years of development which is one of the most attracting visitors in Vietnam.
Old Quarter located near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hoan Kiem District which is Hanoi’s major commercial district. The quarter consists mainly of 36 Old Streets divided and named according to their craft guides in the past, and remain most of that working system until now. This area is also the eternal soul of Hanoian cultural architecture, historic relics and religious center.
Where to go
- 8:00-9:00am: visit Dong Xuan market
- 9:00am: walk to O Quan Chuong gate and take photos
- 9:30am: go to Bạch Mã temple and eat Bún Chả at Hàng Buồm street
- 10:15am: Ancient House at 87 Ma May (10k/ticket)
- 11:00am: visit Kim Ngan Temple at 42-44 Hang Bac street.
- 12:00am: eat Bun Dau Mam Tom at Phat Loc lane
- 12:45pm: take a rest at Shot Cafe at 60 Phat Loc
- 14:00pm: go to Ngoc Son temple and Hoan Kiem lake
- 15:00pm: watch water puppets at Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 16:00pm: buy souvenir gifts
- 19:00pm: eat dinner
- 20:00pm: walk or enjoy night market at Hang Ngang Hang Dao street.
- Walk on foot, bicycle, motorbike or taxi.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments. You also can subcribe and like this article if you liked it!